summer task
· Media language- for my magazine I used bright colours and some neutral this follows the most fashion magazine trends; most magazines have bright colours for the summer. Used the yellow colour for my main cover line, this because the colour yellow was very in trend this summer. For my mise en scene I have used trendy cloths that are fashion right this follows the typical magazine. For my cover line I address the addressing the audiences as well. And in the other cover used more come down colours and direct contact with audience this make more like other fashion magazine. In the magazines will have different interviews with different fashion influences and celebrities, this is following a typical magazine lay out.
· Media representations- in on of my magazine I wanted to represent different ethnicities and different culture that is why for the magazine I used to models from different ethnicities, also the cover line “ Beyond beauty” means that there is so much then beauty in this world, this could be our culture our faith and our opinion, that can make us in to Astron person that people what to admire, this magazine issue contains different interview with different successful people from different ethnicities. Also, the magazines will tell about the latest fashion and beauty trends that are very in right.· Media audience-my target audiences is young adults, I want to attract their attentions with the colour and different interesting interviews. I what them to get the idea that the magazine is fun, not a boring magazine that only talks about fashion, at the same time ant to build their fashion senses and style. So, this magazine is a place where they can find inspiration, there idol, and create them as an individual.· Media industries- most of my images will be produce int the studio and on location around the London street, I want to have a variation of both. Then the magazines published and sold in different supermarkets and shops that sell street wear, for example shot in break lane. This way it will be more easier to reach our audience. Also, they will be able to find as un social media and on out home page where they can be daily updated about different fashion events and up coming content.
A decent start although you need to proof read this! You need to be clearer on the demographics of the audience. You have not understood about industries / distribution. This should be the publisher and the shops that stock the magazine. You also need to complete a statement of intent for the website, and write about convergence between the magazine and the website.
ReplyDelete