Monday, 10 September 2018
summer task
· Media language- for my magazine I used bright colours and some neutral this follows the most fashion magazine trends; most magazines have bright colours for the summer. Used the yellow colour for my main cover line, this because the colour yellow was very in trend this summer. For my mise en scene I have used trendy cloths that are fashion right this follows the typical magazine. For my cover line I address the addressing the audiences as well. And in the other cover used more come down colours and direct contact with audience this make more like other fashion magazine. In the magazines will have different interviews with different fashion influences and celebrities, this is following a typical magazine lay out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
· Media language- for my magazine I used bright colours and some neutral this follows the most fashion magazine trends; most magazi...
A decent start although you need to proof read this! You need to be clearer on the demographics of the audience. You have not understood about industries / distribution. This should be the publisher and the shops that stock the magazine. You also need to complete a statement of intent for the website, and write about convergence between the magazine and the website.
ReplyDelete